Happy December all! Ginet asked me to put together my Christmas wish list for this week’s Friday Five. Without further ado:
1) JCrew Kiki cap toe ballet flats – I’ve been looking for a classic cap toe flat like this one for years! Similar to the Chanel ones, this one is definitely more affordable, comfy, and less flashy.
2) Lands’ End Women’s Core Down Vest in Indigo – Though San Diego does not get as cold as the rest of the country during winter, puffy vests look so cozy!
3) JCrew Petite Crinkle Boy Shirt in Hunter Navy – Though I’d prefer the plaid design to be bigger, I love how I would be able to dress this top up and down!
4) Vitamix 5200 – I have a new obsession for green smoothies, more than making my own juice because smoothies require less ingredients. Compared to other blenders, I like the convenience of washing the blades!
5) Zara Short Coat With Metallic Buttons in Navy Blue – My current coats are missing buttons. It’s been years since I purchased a coat. The metallic buttons give this coat nice character! Notice a trend in colors? Navy blue is probably my favorite color to wear.
Now, I just have to add these to my Elfster wish list for our annual family gift exchange! What’s on your Christmas wish list?