I tend to stick to certain brands for my wardrobe. I practically wore only Old Navy throughout my teen years. Well, clothes from the brands below currently make up the majority of my wardrobe:
1) Free People – I wish I could pull off all the Bohemian chic looks in its catalogs. My first item from the brand is a skirt I found at Ross and I’ve kind of been hooked since. They have great sales, especially at Bloomies!
2) Madewell – Their tops fit me almost like a glove, which is a rarity for me since I suffer from short but not-so-petite syndrome. It’s probably my favorite brand right now!
3) Uniqlo – It’s the ONLY place from where I get my jeans. I’ve tried equivalently-priced and eekspensive jeans alike (Seven Of Mankind, Joe’s, etc.), but nothing compares to its $39.50 ultra stretch skinnies.
4) Urban Outfitters – I already expressed my rediscovery of this brand. I really want an overall dress. Not since the eighth grade could I pull of regular overalls, but I think I can pull these off. What do you think?
5) Zara – This brand made up 80% of my wardrobe at one point. Most of my work tops and pants are from Zara and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their blazers. I had the cotton blazer in the photo above in three different colors and I still want more!
What are your favorite clothing brands?