This week’s Friday Five is a list of some of my favorite classic comedies! I consider a movie classic if I’m guaranteed to watch it when it’s on air as I’m flipping through channels.
1) Animal House – This is how college is supposed to be like right?
2) Bring It On – Two words: Spirit Fingers!
3) Anchorman – We truly keep it classy in San Diego!
4) Mean Girls – Report back if you actually knew some of the things from 22 Things You Probably Never Knew About Mean Girls
5) Superbad – The humor reminds me of my husband. I love the movie and I love him. Boop.
Do you find any of these movies totally fetch? What are your go-to classic comedies?