This year, I’m thankful for:
1) Living walking distance from Karl Strauss – We’ve spent a lot of time at our local KS this year with friends and family.
2) A sleepy pug – I can only spoon Otis when he’s super sleepy.
3) Quality time with family – This is something I’m thankful for every year. In particular, we hung out with Justin’s cousins in Vegas, his brothers came down to San Diego, and my family and I went to Colorado Springs for my cousin’s wedding.
4) Once in a lifetime experiences – Have you read recaps on my latest trip? We’ll probably never bathe with elephants again!
5) Gracious Delights – I only started this blog in September and I had no idea what to expect, but I do know that I’m following blogs of some awesome women I wouldn’t have known about if I didn’t start this website!
What are you thankful for in 2013?