I hope everyone is having a great year so far! My best friend Celeste headed back to El Paso, Texas on Saturday so before she left, we had game night on Thursday and all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ on Friday night. Always great times hanging out with great friends! Saturday and Sunday were dedicated to watching NFL Playoffs. Words can’t describe how ecstatic I am that the Chargers and Niners won! We celebrated with sushi!
I’m starting work today for the first time in over two weeks. I’m sure I’ll have a hard time adjusting back to reality. Nonetheless, I’m grateful for some well-needed time off.
This week’s enjoy prompt is to write on your journal, blog, and/or social media outlets what you are looking forward to this year! Here’s a list of some of the things I look forward to —
1) WEDDINGS! We’re invited to at least four weddings this year:
- Our former roomies Shannon and Danny’s wedding in 03/02
- My friends Sheryl and Hedrick’s wedding in 03/14
- My brother Kevin and Jocelyn’s wedding in 05/02
- Our friends Cecile and JR’s wedding in 08/02
2) Travel bug! More hopeful trips planned include:
- Sheryl’s bachelorette party in Catalina.
- Vegas baby! At least one trip to Vegas for Jocelyn’s bachelorette party.
- Hopefully a trip to Austin, Texas.
- Also, my brother’s wedding is in Vallarta, Mexico and Cecile’s wedding is in Cancun, Mexico. Love the all-inclusive destination weddings!
- Maybe Japan?!
3) Continued growth of Gracious Delights! Our numbers of views is growing every week thanks to you. I’m hoping for more guest posts, tutorials, and look out for wedding projects I’ve been helping with!
4) Getting back to track with eating healthier and exercising in a consistent basis. I was actually pretty good the first week off, doing T25 almost every day. However, starting the second week in the bay area, I just sat on my ass and ate unhealthy. Luckily, Justin’s really into salad and trying to get it right, get it tight so hopefully, I’ll be there with him!
5) More memories to last a lifetime! I’m very blessed to spend time with family and friends.
Now your turn – what are you looking forward to? If you post on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc., make sure you use the following hashtags: #enjoyprompt #2014 #graciousdelights.